Sky Factory, a growing fine art and technology enterprise, seeks an energetic marketing person to travel the continental United States and Canada with our mobile product showroom making presentations to potential clients. Successful applicant will enjoy extensive traveling and sharing unique and well-established products with professionals in architecture and design, healthcare, and more. The position provides competitive compensation, benefits and profit sharing, in a nationally recognized award-winning workplace.
Road Skills and responsibilities:
- Public speaking, and client education.
- Driving a RAM 4500 pulling a 42-foot trailer in city as well as over-the-road traffic.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License (or ability to acquire).
- Independent problem solving and mechanical ability.
- Comfort with extended solo travel and RV lodging.
- Ability to use Google Maps, GPS, and other navigational aids.
Office Skills and responsibilities:
- Current client and cold calling to schedule showroom appointments.
- Client account sales development and management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Maximizer (database), and Quickbooks programs.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Comfort with a minimally supervised, team-oriented environment.
Please submit your resume to Lauren Schill firstname.lastname@example.org.